Hey there Singapore! I'm blogging from Malaysia! from my dad's malaysian office. -.-
So anyway, WHAT'S UP YO WHAT'S UP! I'd like to start off this post without any bitching. Plane. It's been SO LONG! Too long. Was kinda nervous before take off. And it was super uncomfortable. But what to do. It's BUDGET air. JET STAR. But the crew's not bad considering how much they're paid. Is it me, or, i'm blogging in pieces. Like so many fullstops. Hi. Yeah. K.
MY HOTEL. Love it so much. It's amazing. Fantastic. Awesome. And hot. And there are serviced apartments too!
My mum, 'Wah here six stars lehh..'
Me, 'Err, max five stars.'
It's expensive yes but nvm lah since we took budget plane leh. Compromise already. (: The service there is superb. And and the breakfast is really really REALLY splendid/lavish/sumptuous. The buffet is a little too err, crazy. I literally panicked. I dunno where to start from! What's bad is, I DUNNO WHERE TO END. I just kept going and going. And now i'm too full for lunch and dinner. Oh and the good part is, there wasn't too many people not too little also. Just nice. Medium~
OH i just remembered. The hotel's not entirely opened. We stepped into the hotel and we could tell it kinda just completed the building. The 'new new' smell SO STRONG lah. (sidetrack: next week MISS MALAYSIA universe will take part here leh!) Then i heard the hotel's not launched yet. HUH how can! Then how we stay in the hotel? Illegal is it. My dad told me it's called soft launch/soft opening. Ohhh.. I see. So they stand at the door with the red ribbons and whisper, 'Heyy~~ we open already ahh.. shhhh..' Then cut the ribbons and run away giggling. So cute ah the hotel.
Enough of the hotel. What's most important is SHOPPING. Oh wait. The name of the hotel is, THE GARDENS. And so, the mall beside/below it is called, gardens mall. And also, mid valley mall. I prefer the gardens mall because it's like paragon but three times bigger and classier. It didnt feel like malaysia in there! (surprise surprise huh?) And i'm happier here. Maybe because i'm with my dad! (: (: (: I'm coming home with a heavy luggage!
(so many people on msn's bugging me. SEE LAH! I FORGOT WHAT I WANNA BLOG ABOUT ALREADY!)
I wanna put up some pictures leh but i decided not to bring camera for this trip because nobody to camwhore with. (no i do not want to camwhore with my parents. it's just wrong and they are just too much of an eyesore.)
Anyway, today's the second day here. Yesterday, i bought ONE item. So disappointing hor. A Nike headband. Sigh i cant believe it too. I should punish myself for that. Squeezing lemon into my eyes*
OH OH and a few days back, my cousin got robbed here in malaysia! This makes me so so so annoyed lah! WHY! I wanna grab their noses and shake shake shake! WHY WHY! Why cant you morons use the energy to rob people use the energy to work! Isn't it tiring to run around like brainless kids grabbing people's stuff. Since i arrived i've been hearing TOO MANY stories people here very dangerous blah blah. I think everyone in Malaysia must be robbed AT LEAST once in your life. Wah and seriously? If they fucking dare to rob lao niang's stuff? They better think twice. (wait they cant think so they'll just proceed on to rob me) Seriously, just come. Bring it on girlfriends. I fuck their motherless holes out of them. Fucking motherless fatherless dogs. (sweet smile)
They took my cousin's laptop bag WITH his passport inside. Dogs lah ALL DOGS! Oh and i heard so many stories hor, might as well blog it here so next time i can read and continue swearing at them/their families. A few of my dad's workers told me (yes we were gossiping too) that day at the petrol kiosk got a few (around six seven of them) riding on motorbikes CIRCLING the kiosk! You know! Like vultures! (omg i asked ansley and she said CROWS? HAHAHA) Yeah and they didnt just prey on ONE. Everytime some poor innocent hungry for petrol things enter, they die. Heng the kiosk people are nice kind people. They let them hide inside while the poor bastards search the cars/bikes for valuables. They disgust me so much i wanna eat their grandmas up.
K i'll put up some pictures of where i'm staying. I'll be blogging everyday till friday. So see ya! (: (fyi, i'll be back on saturday.)
PS. Jesse McCartney's new album's out. Soon i think. Or out already. Whatever.
PS. Should i get a PSP or a bicycle? (dont say both, if i can get both i wouldnt ask that question)
OH and i see so many tags. So i'll reply them here!
To silly billy lemon filly ansley, HAHAHA i was reading your tags and smiling and giggling my dad thought i talking to my girlfriend. I nod and said to him, 'ya nice' HAHAHAHAHA. Oh wait i'm talking to you online now.
To Ernest, HAHAHA WHY! You dont like 'made in malaysia'? But most stuff in singapore are made in china leh. Dont worry lah. It'll be lollified. (:
To HAI, EH HI! How's 9west! I bet it's so quiet there without me huh! HAHAHA. Have fun at CENTREPOINT! (:
To STELY, yay finally got hold of your link! I saw some videos on your blog SO FUNNY! The jap guy singing that one?! HAHAHAHAHA! OH and i love ingrid jie now! (:




PS! i love love love love the toilet so much! the bathtub and shower are separate! AND! there are two different showers! LOOK CAREFULLY! the ceiling got one then there's the normal one. AND AND! the mirror's so big! love it. i told my dad our next renovation i must have this toilet! with aircon some more! (:
So anyway, WHAT'S UP YO WHAT'S UP! I'd like to start off this post without any bitching. Plane. It's been SO LONG! Too long. Was kinda nervous before take off. And it was super uncomfortable. But what to do. It's BUDGET air. JET STAR. But the crew's not bad considering how much they're paid. Is it me, or, i'm blogging in pieces. Like so many fullstops. Hi. Yeah. K.
MY HOTEL. Love it so much. It's amazing. Fantastic. Awesome. And hot. And there are serviced apartments too!
My mum, 'Wah here six stars lehh..'
Me, 'Err, max five stars.'
It's expensive yes but nvm lah since we took budget plane leh. Compromise already. (: The service there is superb. And and the breakfast is really really REALLY splendid/lavish/sumptuous. The buffet is a little too err, crazy. I literally panicked. I dunno where to start from! What's bad is, I DUNNO WHERE TO END. I just kept going and going. And now i'm too full for lunch and dinner. Oh and the good part is, there wasn't too many people not too little also. Just nice. Medium~
OH i just remembered. The hotel's not entirely opened. We stepped into the hotel and we could tell it kinda just completed the building. The 'new new' smell SO STRONG lah. (sidetrack: next week MISS MALAYSIA universe will take part here leh!) Then i heard the hotel's not launched yet. HUH how can! Then how we stay in the hotel? Illegal is it. My dad told me it's called soft launch/soft opening. Ohhh.. I see. So they stand at the door with the red ribbons and whisper, 'Heyy~~ we open already ahh.. shhhh..' Then cut the ribbons and run away giggling. So cute ah the hotel.
Enough of the hotel. What's most important is SHOPPING. Oh wait. The name of the hotel is, THE GARDENS. And so, the mall beside/below it is called, gardens mall. And also, mid valley mall. I prefer the gardens mall because it's like paragon but three times bigger and classier. It didnt feel like malaysia in there! (surprise surprise huh?) And i'm happier here. Maybe because i'm with my dad! (: (: (: I'm coming home with a heavy luggage!
(so many people on msn's bugging me. SEE LAH! I FORGOT WHAT I WANNA BLOG ABOUT ALREADY!)
I wanna put up some pictures leh but i decided not to bring camera for this trip because nobody to camwhore with. (no i do not want to camwhore with my parents. it's just wrong and they are just too much of an eyesore.)
Anyway, today's the second day here. Yesterday, i bought ONE item. So disappointing hor. A Nike headband. Sigh i cant believe it too. I should punish myself for that. Squeezing lemon into my eyes*
OH OH and a few days back, my cousin got robbed here in malaysia! This makes me so so so annoyed lah! WHY! I wanna grab their noses and shake shake shake! WHY WHY! Why cant you morons use the energy to rob people use the energy to work! Isn't it tiring to run around like brainless kids grabbing people's stuff. Since i arrived i've been hearing TOO MANY stories people here very dangerous blah blah. I think everyone in Malaysia must be robbed AT LEAST once in your life. Wah and seriously? If they fucking dare to rob lao niang's stuff? They better think twice. (wait they cant think so they'll just proceed on to rob me) Seriously, just come. Bring it on girlfriends. I fuck their motherless holes out of them. Fucking motherless fatherless dogs. (sweet smile)
They took my cousin's laptop bag WITH his passport inside. Dogs lah ALL DOGS! Oh and i heard so many stories hor, might as well blog it here so next time i can read and continue swearing at them/their families. A few of my dad's workers told me (yes we were gossiping too) that day at the petrol kiosk got a few (around six seven of them) riding on motorbikes CIRCLING the kiosk! You know! Like vultures! (omg i asked ansley and she said CROWS? HAHAHA) Yeah and they didnt just prey on ONE. Everytime some poor innocent hungry for petrol things enter, they die. Heng the kiosk people are nice kind people. They let them hide inside while the poor bastards search the cars/bikes for valuables. They disgust me so much i wanna eat their grandmas up.
K i'll put up some pictures of where i'm staying. I'll be blogging everyday till friday. So see ya! (: (fyi, i'll be back on saturday.)
PS. Jesse McCartney's new album's out. Soon i think. Or out already. Whatever.
PS. Should i get a PSP or a bicycle? (dont say both, if i can get both i wouldnt ask that question)
OH and i see so many tags. So i'll reply them here!
To silly billy lemon filly ansley, HAHAHA i was reading your tags and smiling and giggling my dad thought i talking to my girlfriend. I nod and said to him, 'ya nice' HAHAHAHAHA. Oh wait i'm talking to you online now.
To Ernest, HAHAHA WHY! You dont like 'made in malaysia'? But most stuff in singapore are made in china leh. Dont worry lah. It'll be lollified. (:
To HAI, EH HI! How's 9west! I bet it's so quiet there without me huh! HAHAHA. Have fun at CENTREPOINT! (:
To STELY, yay finally got hold of your link! I saw some videos on your blog SO FUNNY! The jap guy singing that one?! HAHAHAHAHA! OH and i love ingrid jie now! (:




PS! i love love love love the toilet so much! the bathtub and shower are separate! AND! there are two different showers! LOOK CAREFULLY! the ceiling got one then there's the normal one. AND AND! the mirror's so big! love it. i told my dad our next renovation i must have this toilet! with aircon some more! (:
Comments